I visited a few friends in Boston after graduation.
- Day 1 Brunch in Cambridge, study with friends, and finish the day with a Boston Duck Tour
- Day 2 Freedom Trail tour with Melanie Koss, followed by afternoon tea at the Boston Public Library with Cheryl Klein, Mitali Perkins, Melanie Kimball, and Melanie Koss
- Day 3 Salem and Harvard Square
- Day 4 Worship and relaxation
- Day 5 Take it easy
- Day 6 Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art and Five Colleges Valley with Anna Nielsen and Melanie Kimball, fellow friends of GSLIS!
- Day 7 Read MT Anderson’s The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing on the plane on the way back home.
Enjoy some pictures of my adventure 🙂 My camera was stolen on Saturday evening so I only have photos of the first 2 days!